Still missing Christmas gifts? Why not surprise your loved ones with a paysafecard? With a paysafecard, you can purchase premium currency in upjers games without any hassle.
To sweeten the festive season, we’ve teamed up with paysafecard to launch a raffle!
You’ll automatically be entered in the raffle if you purchase premium currency in a upjers game with a paysafecard between December 21st, 2015, and January 7th, 2016.*
You’ll have the chance to win one of 200 paysafecard codes.
You can use these codes to shop online, including in upjers games, of course!
Have you tried My Little Farmies yet? A medieval farm with tons of crops and animals awaits you. Production buildings range from an Herb Kitchen over a Tailor Shop to a Brewery – all lovingly animated with plenty of attention to detail.
If you’d rather take care of animals exclusively, My Free Zoo is just the game for you! There, you’ll build all sorts of enclosures for more than 100 different animal species. A white lion, an exotic kinkajou or even an orca in a tank? Not a problem in My Free Zoo!
Good luck in the raffle! And have fun in our upjers games!
*Terms & Conditions
- You can participate in the raffle even without an upjers account. Just send a postcard with the keyword “paysafecard” to upjers GmbH, Hafenstr. 13, 96052 Bamberg, Germany. Don’t forget to provide a valid e-mail address so that we can notify you if you win.
- Any natural person of adult age can participate. Minors can participate with the consent of a parent or guardian. upjers employees are not eligible to participate.
- upjers accepts no liability for technical faults.
- Our general data privacy conditions apply. Personal data will only be collected if it is of utmost necessity for the execution of the raffle. Data will only be collected for this express purpose and will be deleted after the prizes are sent out. Data will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail immediately after the raffle ends. upjers reserves the right to contact winners for this purpose.
- Any recourse to the courts of law is not permitted.